Simonton sliding glass doors provide industry leading performance, functionality and design. Their two products lines are Inovo, which is their non-impact line and StormBreaker Plus, their impact. Both products come with the peace of mind of a double lifetime transferable warranty that covers vinyl, hardware, screens and glass for complete homeowner confidence.
Impact Resistant Vinyl Sliding Glass Door
Patio Door Features
- Coastal corrosion-resistant rollers and sill track provides trouble-free operation without the worry of rust from the salty sea air.
- Vinyl frames are structurally reinforced and weather-resistant standing up against harsh Florida conditions year after year and also have a multi-point locking system to keep your home secure.
- ProSolar Low-E Glass and Argon gas come standard and provides EnergyStar certification as well as shields your home from 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Keep Safe Maximum glass has a tempered outer layer and a laminated layer ensuring that flying debris or an intruder stays outside where it belongs.
- Glass upgrades: ProSolar Shade, White Obscure Laminated Glass and ProSolar Turtle Glass
Grid Styles and Patterns
Non-Impact Resistant Sliding Glass Door
Patio Door Features
A typical patio door slides within a pocket sill which creates an area for water and dirt to collect and potentially leak into your home. Our monorail system elevates the sliding panel across a rail which creates a smooth rattle-free glide and a tight seal to lock the elements out.
Many patio door sills are made using aluminum – a material that, over time, is likely to show wear and tear. Our sloped fiberglass sill is more rigid to ensure durability throughout a lifetime of everyday use.
A traditional patio screen door consists of a 2-inch frame and operates along bottom rollers, making it flimsy and vulnerable to obstructions that cause racketing along the track. Our sturdy 3-inch thick frame glides across an unobstructed top-hung track for durability and ease of use.