Simonton’s Reflection 5500 Series is where traditional windows meet modern technology. These windows come standard with triple-pane glass that won the ENERGY STAR 2020 Most Energy Efficient designation. This product is a favorite among in-land areas where impact glass isn’t required.
Features & Benefits
- Triple-pane insulated glass unit resists temperature transfer, which keeps your interior cool in the hot Florida climate.
- The panes are filled with Argon or Krypton gas (depending on your style selection). This provides two additional layers of insulation.
- A non-metallic foam called Super Spacer is place between the glass panes. It not only eliminates thermal transfer but also offers additional noise reduction.
- ProSolar Shade LowE glass filters around 99% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. This can preserve carpet, artwork and photographs.
- Vinyl frames create an insulation barrier from the outside elements and is maintenance free.
- Double Lifetime Limited Warranty with 3-year glass breakage warranty (when ordered with double strength glass).