Simonton is committed to always exceeding customer expectations with the highest quality products available and unbeatable service.
The reason we are so committed to the Simonton brand is because their values align with our own. They produce high quality products that are rigorously tested and always results in exceeding Florida building requirements. The Simonton brand offers a unique portfolio of different window and patio door product lines, all with different structural and stylistic features. Their products meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines and allow our clients to receive energy rebates for installing their products.
Features of Simonton Products
- CONVENIENCE – Simonton windows all have removable sashes even fixed for easy install and or warranty replacement.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY – ProSolar Shade LowE glass blocks damaging UV rays, providing the ultimate in solar heat control, visibility, and energy savings. Contact your electric company for rebate details.
- STORM PROTECTION & SECURITY – Simonton Windows have KeepSafe Glass Maximum interlayer that will remain intact, even when struck from wind-borne debris or an intruder. These interlayers are always tested and certified to meet AAMA standards specified for Florida Building Codes. This glass is only offered in our StormBreaker Plus line of impact windows.
- NOISE REDUCTION – sound dampening laminate layer helps to reduce unwanted exterior noise allowing for a better night sleep.
- PEACE OF MIND – Simonton windows come with a Double-Lifetime Warranty as well as a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty. No other window company offers this warranty!
Simonton Product Lines offered at Karoly Windows & Doors
The StormBreaker Plus collection offers the highest level of impact protection. designed for coastal living, these impact rated windows can stand up to just about anything that comes their way.