Simonton is committed to always exceeding customer expectations with the highest quality products available and unbeatable service.
The reason we are so committed to the Simonton brand is because their values align with our own. Providing the highest quality windows and doors to protect families and their homes is their goal. Their products are rigorously tested for Florida Product Approval. Always exceeding Florida building requirements, the Simonton brand offers a unique portfolio of different window and patio door product lines. All Simonton products meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines and allow our clients to receive energy rebates for installing their products.
Simonton Product Lines offered at Karoly Windows & Doors
The StormBreaker Plus collection offers the highest level of impact protection. designed for coastal living, these impact rated windows can stand up to just about anything that comes their way.
The Reflections 5500 series offers non-impact glass with a wide array of styles, feature and most advanced glass packages available. They have more color options and grid options than the impact line.
Features of Simonton Products
- CONVENIENCE – Simonton double hung windows have removable sashes for easy installation and warranty replacement.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY – We offer a free upgraded glass package: ProSolar Shade LowE glass. This upgraded glass blocks damaging UV rays. It is the best glass for solar heat control, visibility, and energy savings. Contact your electric company for rebate details.
- STORM PROTECTION & SECURITY – Simonton Windows have KeepSafe Glass Maximum interlayer that will remain intact when struck. These interlayers are always tested and certified to meet AAMA standards specified for Florida Building Codes. This glass is only offered in our StormBreaker Plus line of impact windows.
- NOISE REDUCTION – sound dampening laminate layer helps to reduce exterior noise and gives you a better night sleep.
- PEACE OF MIND – Simonton windows come with a Double Lifetime Warranty as well as a Lifetime Warranty Assistance.
Behind the Scenes: Simonton Windows Plant Tour
Watch this video showing off the Simonton plant where your replacement windows and sliding glass doors are made.
This article may shed some light on replacing your own sliding glass door. Call us to receive a quote on our professional installation.