The preferred PGT sliding glass doors are designed for panoramic views. With up to 4 panels in one door (all panels being operable), and spanning up to 16 feet, these doors maximize the potential for natural light in your home. But don’t stop there! Mull two or three doors together for a dramatic wall of glass.
With both impact and non-impact glass, we have options for every home renovation. The EnergyView is the non-impact line, while the WinGuard Vinyl is the impact-resistant line. Both lines have multi-chambered vinyl frames that deflect solar heat and help reduce your energy bills.
Engineered for Excellence
PGT Sliding Glass Doors are #1 in the Nation!
- EnergyVue comes with tempered insulated glass
- WinGuard comes with laminated insulated glass
- Multiple panel, by-pass or pocket configuration
- Improved energy efficiency with multi-chambered, white, vinyl frame construction
- Easy opening and closing with heavy-duty tandem rollers
- Enhanced strength and stability with a dual point locking system
- High-performance Low-E glass
- Various hardware colors/handles
- Privacy glass, turtle glass and tints
- Grid styles and patterns
Grid Styles and Patterns
7/8″ wide raised ogee applied to exterior and interior with 9/16″ wide bronze shadow bar between the glass
9/16″ wide or 13/16″ wide flat grids between the glass
1″ wide grid between the glass
Available Hardware Options
Glass tint options
PGT Sliding Glass Doors Warranty Information
A warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it. With PGT Custom Windows + Doors, you can be sure you’re getting one of the best warranties in the industry, and you’re dealing with a company that has a history of backing its product and taking care of its customers.