We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality & most affordable fiberglass entry doors on the market. We aren’t interested in charging huge markups for a product that the customer doesn’t need or won’t benefit from. That is why we mainly offer fiberglass doors to our customers.
Fiberglass doors are more efficient and affordable than other door materials:
- While wood entry doors may sound appealing for aesthetic purposes, fiberglass can be crafted to resemble wood, and is less expensive.
- These doors are also more durable than other door materials, and they provide a variety of other incredible benefits.
- One of the most unique and valuable benefits of choosing fiberglass for your next door is the energy saving potential of these products.
- By insulating your home against both heat and cold, you’ll save money on energy bills throughout the year.
Builders Hardware, Inc. Overview
Since 1954, Builders Hardware Inc. has been supplying Florida’s building industry with quality hardware and door products through a family of reputable dealers located in markets across the state. The company was founded by Mr. Les Godwin, a fourth generation native Floridian who along with his sons, Jesse and Joel, is expanding and solidifying BHI’s position as the preferred distributor and manufacturers’ representative team of building products including:
- Pre-Hung Entry Systems
- Decorative Door Glass
- Door Hardware
- Door Locks & Pocket Locks
- Thresholds & Astragals
Our exclusive HydroShield Technology protects our doors against moisture and humidity infiltration, by creating a fully composite barrier that encases and protects the door on all six sides. It prevents warping, delamination, corrosion, rotting, and the buildup of mold and mildew. Our doors with HydroShield Technology used with our Polyfiber (PF) Door Frames create an enhanced, impenetrable entryway.
Our products have been shown to meet regional standards for energy efficiency and conservation. Fiberglass doors are one of the most energy-efficient due to their good insulation. Buildings in the U.S. use over 60 percent of electrical demand. Homes and buildings that use energy efficient building products use a third less energy and can save 40 to 60 percent of energy over non ENERGY STAR qualified doors offering homeowners savings by using less electricity.
Florida Replacement Window Utility Rebates
We have a large collection of quality Builders Hardware Inc. fiberglass entry doors in various colors & styles. We can also order entry doors from Masonite
, and Jeld-Wen
– All highly rated and reputable brands. You can schedule a free estimate
or call Karoly Windows & Doors at
BHI Fiberglass Full-Line Volume 15